About two years ago, we partnered with Ridg-U-Rak and became a stocking distributor of their products. Shortly afterward one of our project managers was installing a Ridg-U-Rak pallet rack system with an installer that had experience with a different manufacturer’s equipment.
After he started working with the Ridg-U-Rak frames and beams, he remarked that “This is really nice stuff!”
What makes it so nice?
- Ridg-U-Rak is a founding member of the Rack Manufacturers Institute that I just mentioned above. They are committed to the principles of continuous improvement.
- Frames from Ridg-U-Rak have a center reinforcing column rib and heavier bracing for added strength and rigidity as well as better impact resistance.
- Ridg-U-Rak beams have full-penetration continuous welds to the end plates–not spot or tack welds.
- The powder-coat paint on Ridg-U-Rak equipment has superior impact resistance and resists chips and scratches. The factory even hand-sprays hard-to-access areas to ensure complete coverage.
- “Universally Compatible” tear-drop rack systems provide flexibility when expanding storage from other manufacturers.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ridg-U-Rak systems, let us know. Your project manager will be happy to visit with samples so that you can examine the high quality workmanship in person.