At RMH Systems, Inc., you and your employees’ safety and productivity are our number one priority.
– Are your employees going home sore and tired at the end of the day from repetitive bending and stooping?
– Are they picking a product off a pallet that is on the floor or welding in uncomfortable positions?
– Are your conveyor assembly stations at the wrong elevation for your workers because they range in height from 4′ 10″ to 6′ 8″?
– Do your work stations need to be flexible and move around to accommodate “job” work.
– Where are you rolling loads on from? The floor, a conveyor, a process machine?
– What type of environment are you operating in?
– How sophisticated do the controls need to be?
These are just a few of the many questions that we will ask when helping you determine how to improve your worker productivity and safety. There are lift tables/tilt tables that can assist with all of these issues and many more, but it’s very easy to misapply them.
Your RMH Systems sales team will make sure your ergonomic solution is specified properly to fit the application. You won’t get this kind of care, detail and safety when buying out of a catalog or online. Contact the RMH Systems team and take advantage of our industry-leading experience to find the ANSI MH29.1 compliant lift table/tilt table for your job!