If you haven’t checked out Gorbel’s GS Series® Electric Chain Hoists, it’s definitely worth exploring. Built with a strong focus on safety, reliability, and efficiency, this hoist is a popular choice for businesses looking to streamline their lifting operations. The hoist is easy to operate, with a simple pendant control that allows operators to control the hoist’s movement with precision. It also features a compact, lightweight design that makes it easy to install and move around as needed.
Overall, the GS Series Electric Chain Hoist is an excellent choice for businesses in need of a reliable and efficient lifting device. With its advanced motor and transmission system, robust safety features, and user-friendly design, it is sure to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits
• Capacities from 1/8 to 5 ton
• Compact body design perfect for any work area and is ideal for low headroom applications
• Easy installation and relocation
• All components from gears to case are fabricated at a single location for superior quality control
• Available in a variety of three phase configurations as well as 115-1-60
• Suspension plates provide firm attachment with Gorbel Work Station Crane trolleys and I or W beams
• Totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
• Tested in accordance with ASME as well as FEM/ISO
• Smooth, quiet operation
Gorbel’s hoist line offers a wide range of models in different speeds and capacities to meet your needs. Their rugged construction makes them ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.
Would you like more information? Talk with one of our experts!