Here at RMH Systems, not only do we strive to provide business solutions to your distribution facility that will increase flexibility and efficiency, but we also strive to provide education and answer our customer’s questions. When we’re helping you with your pallet rack systems or wholesale pallet racks, we work to optimize your space while fitting the maximum amount of product into it. Our skilled project managers and engineers work with you to survey, evaluate, and design the best materials-handling system for your specific business and warehouse. We take most of the guesswork out for you.
We get a very common question from our customers: How many pallets can I fit into my warehouse? This is a tough question and the answer depends on quite a few factors. Take a look at your current operation and answer the following questions:
- What is the total square footage of your building?
- How long, in inches, are the pallets with the product?
- How wide, in inches, are the pallets with the product?
- How tall, in inches, are the loads including the pallets?
- What is the available clear height in your warehouse in feet?
- How wide is your storage area?
- How long is your storage area?
After you answer these questions, we can help you compute the numbers and decide approximately how many pallets you’ll be able to store in your warehouse with the use of trucks. We’ll be able to give you a good estimate of what your warehouse can store. If you’re interested in getting this approximation, call RMH Systems today!