RMH Systems, one of the largest material handling, packaging, robotics, and industrial scale distributors in the Midwest, is currently seeking a well-organized and self-motivated person to join our team as a Robotics Programmer.
This position will support the robotics team in the design, integration, programming, and servicing of robotic systems for our customers.
- Work closely with the robotics team on the front end to qualify opportunities.
- Work closely with the design team to provide solutions to customers.
- Program and integrate robotic systems per customer specifications.
- Support the quoting and securing of projects, as needed.
- Attend customer meetings as needed.
- Responsible for robotics (FANUC) programming and development, including identifying potential scope changes and/or problem areas.
- Responsible for assisting in PLC, HMI, and PC programming and development, including identifying potential scope changes and/or problem areas.
- Assist the controls team in design as needed
- Provide onsite installation advisement and start-up. Commissioning services on the job site.
- Advise robotics team on design functionality and applicability of FANUC robots.
- Ensure deadlines are met with minimal rework.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical school plus experience
- PLC programming experience a plus
- FANUC robotics training preferred
- Familiar with both PLC hardware and software; Ability to troubleshoot PLC programming
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC Programming.
- AutoCAD and RoboGuide experience is a plus
- Safety-oriented attitude required
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Basic computer knowledge and the ability to operate diagnostic software.
- Experience with electrical system installation is preferred
- Experience with mechanical system installation is preferred
**Pay is based on experience
At RMH, we recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. For 7consecutive years, RMH Systems has been recognized as a “Top Places to Work” by the Des Moines Register for producing an admirable corporate culture with minimal turnover, and a fun, yet challenging, work environment. For more information, visit rmhsystems.com. Check out our “about us” section and videos.
RMH requires background checks and pre-employment drug testing upon hire.