It’s not a job. It’s a career.
Our success continues to rely on hiring and retaining the best people. We look for employees who will not only add to our present talent, but, will continue to strengthen our company and customer relationships for years to come. Our company history of over 75 years is proof of our strength in building long term relationships.
At RMH Systems, in addition to your salary, there are a wide variety of benefits, services, and perks available to assist employees and their families in many different ways. These benefits help each individual maintain a good balance in their life.
RMH Systems Earns Distinction in Iowa & Minnesota
RMH Systems’ Iowa and Minnesota branches both earned distinctions earlier this month. The Minnesota branch earned the title of Best Place To Work 2020 and the Iowa branch earned the label of a Top Work Place in 2020.Read More Here!
Service Technician - Bellevue
Service Technician - Bellevue
RMH Systems, one of the largest material handling, packaging and industrial scale distributors in the Midwest, is currently seeking service technicians to join our team. We sell a lot of equipment and equipment systems, and we have a growing service team that helps take care of our customers. Our service team performs periodic, annual, operational, and emergency repair for our customer base.
This position is Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm and requires solid people skills and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. We need someone with a strong mechanical background, and strong attention to detail. Additionally, we need a self-starter with a helpful personality when interacting with our customers.
· Troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair industrial packaging equipment
· Primary focus on custom inkjet printing applications
· Minor equipment installations
· Periodic inspections programs for custom printers
· Working with inside sales team to build service business within our markets
· 1 on 1 customer interaction – representing the company well in front of the customer
· Working with inside sales to order replacement parts
· At least 3 years in field service or similar role with responsibility
· Strong Mechanical experience; electrical experience preferred
· Clean driving record
· Ability to travel 20% of the time
· Strong communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word
· Ability to be a proactive part of the Service Team
– Competitive wage based on experience
– Insurance coverage – medical, dental, life, short and long term disability
– Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and child care
– 401(k) with company match
– PTO, paid holidays, Overtime and performance bonuses available above normal hourly wages.
Training available on most equipment.
RMH Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Ideal candidate may have previously worked as Packaging Technician – Service Technician – Maintenance Technician – Repair Technician – Handyman – Machine Maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depends on experience
All technicians are provided a face mask and gloves.
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=55d1c258695fd944&tk=1ejap0jubu3m4800